The RIG Grip® MC6
The RIG Grip® MC6
New technologies in oil and gas are revolutionizing energy production in America. Protecting populated areas and complying with local containment regulations are essential to securing the future for this vital industry. Rig Grip® Incorporated and its affiliates, leaders in manufacturing sustainable engineered textiles since 1911, developed the Rig Grip® product line as a high-tech containment solution to protect critical drilling areas.
Rig Grip® Cool Down Specification Sheet |
The RIG Grip® MC6 Advantages
The MC6 is a scrim reinforced geomembrane specialized for puncture resistance and flexibility, even in sub-zero temperatures. Patent-pending design also includes a 15oz RigRug™ Geotextile, providing additional liner protection in drive or walk-over applications. Available in mil increments of 36, 45, 60, 80, and 100.
Durability often leads to multiple uses, driving down costs on repair and replacement. For permanent applications, including tank batteries, product design and installation efficiency often leads to cost savings including reduced labor, gravel, steel walkways, and more. Case studies are available upon request.
RigRug™ patent-pending technology provides critical anti-slip, trip, and fall prevention. RigRug™ Summer Green has been tested on location to reduce temperature by 20°f compared to black liners.
In order to meet the chemical resistance requirements of all projects and applications, the
MC6 is available in TPO, Elvaloy KEE, Polyurethane, Polyethylene, and other specialized
Rig Grip® is manufactured using extrusion lamination. Core membrane is extruded onto the RigRug™, making for a solid unicaste product. No glue or adhesive products are used during the production of Rig Grip®. This process ensures long lasting durability and performance.
BLM and company colors are also available upon request.
The Rig Grip® MC6 Specifications
Rig Grip® MC6 Specification Sheet
Sales : (800) 770-2666
- RigRug™: 15oz ribbed non woven. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer polyester.
- Geomembrane: Available in mil thicknesses from 36mil-120mil.
- Top fabric pattern: Ribbed high cord.
- Colors: Summer green, grey, & custom colors available.
Construction & Lamination
- Engineered by unicaste extrusion for maximum bond.
- No glues or solvents, guaranteed.
- Matching 4" male/female liner ends for direct TPO-TPO weld.
Master Roll Dimensions
- 6.5'x300'. Available in custom panel and modular sizes upon request.
- Specially produced synthetic carpet for non-slip traction.